Become a Search for Jesus Volunteer
Please prayerfully consider the ministry the Lord has for you and how to best use your gifts, talents and time. Review the information below to help you decide whether volunteering with Search for Jesus would be a good fit for you.
- A follower of Jesus Christ and believer in the power of the Gospel.
- Agreement with the BGEA Statement of Faith.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Have access to a dependable internet connection.
- Commitment to serve a minimum of 1 year.
- Free of any medication and alcohol that would impair reasoning, response or communication.
- Possess emotional and spiritual maturity.
- Professional written communication skills.
- Ability to keep conversations and personal contact information confidential.
As part of the application process, each potential volunteer will need to:
- Participate in a phone interview with our team.
- Provide requested references and have positive reference feedback.
- Purchase a background check. All fees for the checks are non-refundable. Please note: If something appears on your background check, this does not automatically disqualify you.
- Complete the Search for Jesus training program within 35 days.
If this sounds like a good match for you, please sign up below. You’ll be asked to fill out a short interest form, and once we receive it, we’ll contact you to discuss your opportunities with Search for Jesus. We look forward to connecting with you!